[highlight background=”#FFE1B3″ color=”#000000″]Treat your hair better![/highlight]
This is not a request, it’s a demand.
So where do we start?
First of all, always pay attention to what your hair is telling you. It won’t (and it shouldn’t) always be professionals who should understand what your hair needs or doesn’t need. There are many things we can do to ensure its longevity and vitality, we just need to give it a chance.
Here are some simple things we recommend (demand) you to do in order to take REAL GOOD CARE of your hair:
1. Limit, but seriously, limit the use of tools to style your hair. From the brush to the curling iron, all these tools mess up your hair’s natural shape, so more than once in a while… give it a rest!
2. And if you are going to use heating tools [highlight background=”#FFE1B3″ color=”#000000″]#useprotection[/highlight]. There are specific products that protect your hair from the heating damage, use them!
3.- Trim your damaged ends. There is no specific rule on how many times a year you need to do this, just get rid of the split ends and the damage as soon as you see it. Remember you CAN prevent split ends…but once you have them you CAN’T fix them back, so just cut them.
4. Take a look at what’s in your beauty products. Do you know about [highlight background=”#FFBEAA” color=”#000000″]the chemicals that damage your hair everyday[/highlight]? You wouldn’t eat petrol for breakfast, right? So why do we use it to wash our hair? Be careful!
5. [highlight background=”#FFBEAA” color=”#000000″]Nourish it at least once a week[/highlight]. Apply any kind of organic nourishing oil (coconut, avocado, argan, olive, jojoba, etc.) apply a little amount before shampooing (you can also do this with your conditioner), and then cleanse your hair as usual.
6. When shampooing, don’t rub your hair harshly, do it gently with the tips of your fingers to avoid breakage.
7. Let your hair dry naturally: no blow-drying and no towel-wrapping. Is there something more organic-gluten free than this?
8. Follow [highlight background=”#FFBEAA” color=”#000000″]The Hair Routine[/highlight] that is right for your type of hair, this is what really makes an entire difference. We are all different and so we require different cares for our face, body, and hair. Mastering a routine that is ideal for your hair and your lifestyle is the last and most important step to a perfect HAIR-CARE ROUTINE. Have you taken [highlight background=”#FFBEAA” color=”#000000″]our quiz[/highlight] yet?
’till next time,